On Sunday night we went with Jonathan and Krysten (Joe's cousin and his wife) to the OC Fair. It was super busy and took us about 30 minutes to find parking...no fun! But once we got inside, ordered some beers and a margarita for me, we had a great time. The girls were amazing and interested in the lights, sounds, and people! Like Kelly said, somehow you end up spending $100 just to go to the fair, but it ended up being a nice outing!
Sammy's little "ohhh" that she said to just about everything!
We took them to "Kiddie Land" and bought super expensive tickets ($5 for 10-and each ride was a minimum of 4 tickets!) and took Sammy and Charlotte on the imitation Dumbo Ride! Again Sammy saying "ohhhhh"!

Sammy was FULL of kisses for Charlotte that night!
Sammy was not too interested in looking at me and the camera, rather everything else going on around her!

This was the largest ferris wheel I had ever seen, it was gigantic, I don't think I would ever go in it!

We made it to the zoo area which was all goats! Joe wasn't too enthusiastic about them with comments like, "oh look, MORE goats!"

Sammy on the other hand was SUPER enthusiastic. Perhaps it was because she got out of her stroller, or she was excited to say "roooo" at the goats (thinking they were dogs and barking at them)
They were so happy to be out of their strollers...it's just hard letting them walk around the fair with so many people. But this little barn didn't have anyone in it, so they loved being "free"!

No explanation needed right?

Looks like you guys had a blast, how fun :) I agree... the fair has a sneaky way of making you spend WAY more money than you thought you would.
ReplyDeleteThose are some cute pictures... love all the kissing going on between the girls! Isn't it amazing how you spend so much at a flippin' fair!!
ReplyDeleteYour page is so beautiful, I need lessons! I love your pics from the fair, they are great.
ReplyDelete