Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend in the TO

As Genn so NICELY pointed out, it has been a little while since I have posted anything :( The real reason is that I have been at my Science class at UCR this last week and and it has had me SUPER busy! As much as I gripe and moan about having to go, I have learned some really neat things that I am looking forward to taking back to school with me! For example, I found out how to find the planets in the sky at night! Maybe I am making myself look really lame, but I had NO idea that I could look up into the sky and see Jupiter...and we CAN! So needless to say, I have been a bad blogger and have been just looking instead of posting myself!
This weekend we headed out to Thousand Oaks, or the TO as we like to call it, to visit with Jenn and Chris (Joe's brother and wife). We went out there Friday night and came home today. We had a great time, as well as MUCH to laugh about! Joe and his brother are TOO funny for words when they get together! Great entertainment for Jenn and I :)

It was so cute in the morning, Joe and I came out to see Sarah and Maggie eating breakfast and drinking water, which they got all themselves! When Sammy came out they got her a bowl and Fruit Loops...She felt like SUCH a big girl!


Saturday afternoon we put up Sammy's blow up pool and let the girls play! I LOVE these pictures of Sarah's hair flying around as she jumped in the water! Sammy also had her very first Otter Pop, which she loved of course!


Joe decided to play with them too...

...so of course the girls had to try! Including Sammy!

I don't even know where to begin...
Sarah LOVES to dress up, which is why she is in her beautiful princess dress, but Joe has to put a twist on everything. He had Sarah doing a triathlon on her bike, scooter, and legs to win the amazing belt that is pictured below (made out of packing tape-hahaha)

Miss Sarah Paino

Little Miss Maggie Paino
Samantha Paino

I thought this was a precious picture of the Paino girls!

Ahhh, the most beautiful sunsets from their backyard...this was pre-Jupiter watch!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for appeasing me with a new post. Looks like fun with Chris and Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps- Sara looks so much like Jenn and Maggie looks like Chris and katie! It is so crazy how big they are getting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...