Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend Fun

Sorry, no fancy title, but we really did have a good weekend! Friday night we went over to Genn and Jake's for a YUMMY BBQ. It was fun letting the kids all run around their backyard, swim, play on the little jungle gym, and swing! Genn actually has some better pictures than I do on her page, so click here to see!
(Disclaimer-our computer is having MAJOR issues, so I am using my work one and the pictures are coming straight off my card that goes in my camera...so they are all showing up very fuzzy and with red eyes...sorry, you know I am better than that!)
Sammy, Derek, and Hannah playing in the pool...Hannah was so cute, going head first into her little pool!
Genn, me, and Kelly...black was the color! Not so sure of

Sammy stole Hannah's boyfriend! Derek sure loved holding Sammy's hand/arms!

...and showing her the ropes with beer...

All the dad's with their kids...I thought this was funny!

Hannah showed Sammy the rope in the DIRT!

Happy Birthday Jake!

okay...Sammy totally bit my lip!
Saturday we were pretty laid back, we didn't do too much at all! We set up Sammy's pool and let her play in that. She was fascinated with the water in her bucket!
On Sunday we headed out to Corona to Joe's mom's house for a swim party. Sammy got to play with all her cousins and be spoiled by Grammy as usual...after dinner Sammy got a HUGE ice cream cookie!


3 comments:

  1. It was good to see you guys on Friday! I love the picture of Sammy and Derek 'cheering' with the beer. HILARIOUS! But the best picture is of the dads and all the kids... that is too cute! If you get a chance, could you email that one to me?

    Looks like Sammy has a sweet tooth like Derek. That ice cream sandwich looks pretty yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the rest of your weekend was fun too. Thanks again for coming on Friday. It's always fun to see pictures from the same event taken from someone else. I loved the one of all the dads and their kids! That was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT pictures Tawny!
    Another vote for the pic with the Daddies being the favorite!!!
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...